Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States Midwest Region) > The Michigan Zombie Walks

Old 10-23-2009, 10:27 AM
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Small Ann Arbor zombie night-walk for Halloween?

Howdy,

So I'm a student living in a student co-op, and our house "fun events" coordinator decided that for Halloween we should do a house zombie walk. People in the house were pretty enthusiastic, and it looks like it is going to happen. It looks like it's going to happen Saturday the 31 at 10pm, so definitely a "night walk."

Anyway, so far at least 10 of our house members are committed, though we have 35 house members total so more people may join in. But I had been on this site a while back and mentioned it to our event coordinator and he said I should post it on here, in case other people in Ann Arbor wanted to join in. It's going to be pretty casual, I think, and it'll be dark so it may be hard to get good videos or anything (alas; that is when there was the most demand from the house for it to be), but there will definitely be moaning and stumbling around! And others from the community are free to join in if they so desire.

I'm not sure what route we're going to take. We'll start at our house, which is at 917 S. Forest (just south of campus, near Hill), then probably weave through the neighborhood a bit and possibly head up to the Diag.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Small Ann Arbor zombie night walk for Halloween

i think. we should do it Ann Arbor style : and try to get as many people as we can to help out, i am willing to help when i have the time, and i know a few others that are willing to help. :

Kthanx :lol: