Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States West Region) > The Colorado Zombie Walks

Old 09-18-2009, 02:51 PM
ModeratorSite Admin

Question Starting new zombie walk in pueblo- any advice?

Hey Im just a normal chick with a desire to start a zombie walk in pueblo... Ive researched a bit and plan to have a dual walk/canned food drive where everyone brings a canned food... I plan to inform the police about this small event but I was wondering if anyone had any advice or further info i may need? I want to have it on oct 30th.... And if all goes well I hope to make it a yearly tradition here in Pueblo... Send me a msg or add a comment if u have any advice or info to help me out- also check out our new myspace- just search zombie walk on riverwalk.... Thanks! And hope to hear from some more experienced zombie planners!
Old 09-22-2009, 12:03 PM
ModeratorSite Admin

Send a message via AIM to Gumby
Default Ideas for you to consider...

Hi there Pueblo...

I would start by creating a flyer with all the pertinent information and posting it online and then announcing it to as many as possible all up and down the Front Range.

I would contact local media and take out ads in any free newspapers that your area might have. I would also contact local fan clubs, gaming clubs and post flyers in gaming stores, comic book shops, video stores and the local library's community bulletin board.

Something else to consider is also hosting a blood drive in addition to the canned food drive. Something about Zombies and Blood just seem to go hand in (dismembered) hand.

We have a Zombie Crawl coming up in Denver (Littleton) on October 3rd sponsored by many companies... you can see the press release I sent out and the flyer here so that you can use the ideas for your zombie walk.

If there is anything I can help with, please feel free to contact me and I will help. Many of our members live in Colorado Springs and some would be willing to drive down from there and Denver and possibly even Albuquerque to participate.

-Gumby

FOR WIDEST DISTRIBUTION
PLEASE CROSSPOST TO ALL INTERESTED LISTS AND PARTIES

FIRST ANNUAL HAUNTED HOUSE ZOMBIE CRAWL
Adventures in Dance store in the Woodlawn Shopping Center
Saturday, October 3rd at 1PM

Attached is the information for the upcoming Zombie Crawl in conjunction with:

Scared.com
Hauntedratings.com
Starland.com
Adventures in Dance
Sunset Limo
Reinke Bros. Haunted Mansion

The Stormbringer's Horror Association called C.O.L.D. (Club of the Living Dead) is planning on attending this event en masse and would like to extend the invitation to all interested parties. Speaking of parties... we will be throwing a "Night of the Living Dead" Party afterward at the Stormbringer's New and Improved "Space Bar" located in Centennial. RSVP to gumbysan@gmail.com to attend the party so that we can have an accurate account of people.

The Infamous Red (Dead) Shirts of the USS Stormbringer will be making a special guest appearance at the event.

There are prizes and all kinds of fun events planned for the day. Please refer to the flyer for all the information and feel free to contact me if you are interested in attending in makeup so that we can add you to the "List of the Dead". Contact information is located in the signature of this email.

A map of the route is located on the flyer located at:
http://www.ussblackheart.org/images/...CrawlFlyer.pdf

We hope to see you there!

-Gumby

Stormbringer Fan Association
gumbysan@gmail.com
720-232-9781