Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States South Region) > The Texas Zombie Walks

Old 05-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Attn urgent: Calling all texas zombie walkers

Hello all you dead heads. This is blazphmy. We are in need of the living dead in san antonio texas. Now this is not a san antonio only zombie walk. We need you all from all parts of texas. Representing your town or city. We are in the beginning stages of throwing a horrorcore rap and death metal festival combining two of the undergrounds most controversial musical genres on one stage. It will be called "south texas torture fest 2010". Ticket prices, venue and date have not yet been announced. But this is going to be big. We are looking to get sponsorships from local businesses as well as sponsors from businesses established in the horror community like fearnet.com and fangoria. Now the purpose of the zombie walkers is the most important. We want you all to open the festival officially with a huge ass zombie walk before the festival opens. We are currently throwing the idea around to give half price on tickets for all that participate in the zombie walk. If anybody is interested. Please please contact me at blazphmy@hotmail.com or my myspace page at www.myspace.com/thisisblazphmy this offer will be out for only one month. Lmk asap!!!
Old 11-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Send a message via Yahoo to Luscious Lisa
Default So.Tx. torture fest 2010

Hi, I read ur post re the festival and I'd like to participate. Please contact me with additional details. Thanks. Lisa