Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States West Region) > The Washington Zombie Walks

Old 09-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default Seattle Zombie Walk 2006

Walk with your un-dead brethren through the corridors of the Emerald City’s most uppity shopping center- University Village. With all your gore and glory, smile at the soccer Moms and dine on Seattle’s elite!

Be one of us because you are a Horror movie fan, because you love costume, or to make a statement on how apathetic our nation has become to the horror in the world at large.

How often do you get to participate in something this weird and free? All that is required is that you show up in costume, respect laws and practice common sense. Bring your friends. Nothing says you love someone quite like caking yourself in make-up, limping down the street together and eating them in the shopping mall!

Zombies are infiltrating U-Village on Oct. 29th, closing in on people in the outdoor corridors, then catching dinner & a Zombie flick somewhere....

Meet at the QFC 45th St. parking lot @ 4:30 PM Sharp

*TRY TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE EVENT!

Potentially useful things to keep in mind:
1. Participate at your own risk.
2. Do not pretend to “attack” people not part of Zombie Walk who do not obviously want to be involved.
3. Only swarm parked cars because, if we cause traffic problems- the Police will interfere.
4. There are no permits for this event. Be safe and look out for the safety of others!

* We all will need to work together to stay a horde! Zombies are only really effective when traveling together in large groups. More details T.B.A..

http://cleozombie.livejournal.com
http://groups.myspace.com/zombiewalk
http://tribes.tribe.net/zombiewalk
Old 10-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default I do FX Make up

New to the area & jonesing for some fun!
I do FX make up & Costuming, previously w/pro Haunt in Ca for 13 years.
Need help for the walk????
:roll:
Old 10-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default FX Makeup...

Wow! Your skills would be really appreciated by the Walk participants. We love to see great makeup. There is no money to compensate any special efforts you may make although I could help you with visibility if you are fishing for a professional stake in the Seattle scene. There will be people in the Horror industry on the Walk but it's really more of a community performance art project. I've been thinking about how to entice the local amateur film makers to shoot the event. Know of anyone? A nice man made a ten minute film of last year's walk and it was great! If you and a few of your friends want to get camera worthy, I'd be down for staging some bloody people eating!

-Cleozombie
cleozombie@gmail.com
Old 10-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Site AdminModerator

Send a message via AIM to xZombielainax
Default YAY

OMG i am so excited to hear that there is going to be a zombie walk in seattle. i LOVE zombies. and this is a totaly great idea. just curioius to how many people will be attending and all that stuff. if u could contact me that would be awesome. id love to kno more about this.
xlainabananax is my aim.
thanks
Old 10-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default make-up and media attention

Hey, I would be happy to call a few news media folks and get us all on the morning news. :twisted: It would be a HUGE bonus if somoene experienced in makeup could make a list of 'need to have' type makeup products, so that those who just want to go with a simple 'corpse blueish tone' ting could get a professional (or hobby artist!) to do their skin tone to a nice UNdead tone.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Zombie make up must haves

Hey just got back into town from CA.
If you still want the make up list......
I use alot of "Bloody Mary" make up products (as she is a friend of mine) available @ Hot Topic. http://www.dearbloodymary.com/makeup_products.html
IF not...look for
GREY powder
BLUE eye liner pencil
DARK charcoal pencil or powder
RED eye liner pencil
Put the RED under your lower lashes and above your upper eye lashes
Charcoal under your eyes and under your cheek bones
blue pencil (wet) on lips
and then all over with the grey powder!
Do not forget the hands, arms, neck & hair. Lots of grey in the hair (ratty & messy are best "do" for the day)