Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walk Advice > Zombie Walk Advice

Old 10-24-2009, 02:18 AM
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Financial Concerns for a Charity Zombie Walk

(I sent a message to a mod before reading all of the possible forums. n00b mistake...or possibly a real issue with using a dial-up connection [the horror!] Mods and admins, please forgive my ignorance. As a long-time member of rep.net, I should have known better!)

Anyway, I have no idea how much it costs (or will cost) my co-sponsor and I to sponsor a zombie walk out of pocket. Of course we will seek member donations, have T-shirts for sale prior to the event, and solicit support from local businesses, but does anyone have any ideas as to the total cost of a zombie walk in Indiana?

Old 10-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

What all are you guys planning to do, other than walking around dressed as Zombies?
Old 11-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

how do you get local businesses to support you? I'm in montana.. i've asked one place about support and they said only if it's for a charity for children and they only donate money to the charity.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

I've "sponsored" two Zombie Walks and the first one only cost us makeup/clothing and we bought that on our own. The second one (MUCH more sucessful) cost us makeup/clothing (which at least I already had from doing a few other zombie events) and we spend maybe a dollar or 2 copying posters at Staples (for lack of a printer).
Although, we didn't raise money for charity and this next year we will probably start the selling of t-shirts. It's fairly *****!