Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walk Advice > Zombie Walk Advice

Old 09-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Zombie Skin and Face treatment.

Zombie Skin and Face treatment.

Something else that works good but requires a good shower afterward is useing Elmers School Glue and mixing in some light grey ash from the fireplace or BBQ. 5 parts glue to 1 part ash. Careful around your eyes, and Test to see if you are sensitive to the lye content in the ash. If so using Gumbo File from your kitchen spice cabinet works just as well but gives is a slightly greenish tint. Make sure and use Elmers School Glue NOT I repeat NOT ELMERS GLUE ALL. That is to hard to get to smear tear.

Let dry or rush dry with a hair dryer. take your thumb or pink eraser and drag it across the skin or swirl it to tear the glue. Color in the tears with dark red lipstick and then lightly brush the frayed edges with old mascara.
You can use this all over your body, its non toxic. and last pretty good for 3-5 hours. Also can have latex and morticians wax applied over it and makes removal easier.

(alt+p)

Pleasant Screams,
Matt "PappaSmurf"[/img]
Old 04-26-2008, 05:58 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default Zombie Makeovers

Are my specialty. I'm a professional FX makeup artist. See some inspiring pics from my portfolio and step-by-step makeup instructions at:

www.gorify.com/tricks.html
www.gorify.com/treats.html

Please everyone remember ZOMBIE BLOOD IS NOT RED!!!! My favorite way to do zombie makeup is with liquid latex and cream colors. I will be uploading new content on how to do certain special FX regularly, so that by Halloween, there will be at least a dozen specific demos online for free.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Site AdminModerator

Default Stop By, You Won't Be Disappointed

We have been feverishly adding content to our zombie FX site. We have dozens of amazing zombie pics and new step-by-step demos. Our Makeup Tricks page has our schedule posted, so that you can see what topics we will be doing demos for and when they will be posted.

http://www.gorify.com/tricks.html

We have the following demos up:
How To Make a Zombie Bite
How To Do a Zombie Makeover
How To Make Zombie Hands
How To Layer Liquid Zombie Latex for Death FX
How To Make Deep Wounds and Gashes.

Coming Soon:

Various Bulletholes: Entry & Exit Wounds
The Dangling Eyeball
Impaling Objects in FX Skin
How to Make Pus & Rot Pockets
How to make Your Earlobe Disappear & Other Mutilations

Happy Gorifying!
Old 12-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default How can I look like a zombie?

This is a common question and the answer is "How close do you wish to get to the truth?"

Do you live near Cleveland, Ohio? We have in the past sent residents out to 'encourage' the living to allow a small bite that will turn them and make them the ultimate expert for their neighborhood or town.

"But I heard that it hurts!" Ignore such talk. Do you have any tattoos or facial piercings? Did THEY hurt? Be strong for that which will enrich your unlife.

Sincerely,
Rick O’Mortace - Headmaster of the Zombie Halfway House

http://www.libertyarts.net/undead/ZHH.html

"Never be ashamed that you are deceased. You can still have friends!" - Brad Naylor, Founder - Zombie Halfway House
Old 12-30-2008, 06:26 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Gorify <3 Zombie Halfway House

Rick O.,
We love what you are doing. Your site is fantastic! We are always happy to find others like us who understand.
Zombie T & the Undead Crew
Old 12-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default Such earnest praise is always welcome ...

Such earnest praise is always welcome and a little embarassing. Your kind words make the work on the site completely worthwhile.

You are truly generous.
Thank you, friend.

Rick

"Never be ashamed that you are deceased. You can still have friends!" - Brad Naylor, Founder - Zombie Halfway House
Old 12-22-2009, 12:11 AM
ModeratorSite Admin

Check this website out for a lot of zombie looks. http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Infected

Modern day zombies aren't slow, they're super fast. The guy who made the Zombie Survival Guide calls them the "Dude, What Just Happened To Me" Zombies.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:55 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

This might sound completely and horribly weird, but A friend of mine used dried paint. she mixed it to look like she wanted it to, let it dry evenly on a smooth surface. then she peeled it off and glued it to where-ever she wanted it. Surprisingly, it worked out quite well. I wish I had pictures to show you, but alas... I do not. But its really simple and for the most part, as long as the paint is completely dry before you glue it to your skin, there wont be any reaction at all if you are allergic. We didn't use anything special, like makeup paint or things that you find at halloween or crafts stores (though its highly recomended). actually, we stumbled upon the idea while painting a mural in art-class. Hope this helps! ^ ^

~~~~~Zoombie