Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States Northeast Region) > The Pennsylvania Zombie Walks

Old 09-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Contagion 2010

http://www.contagion2010.us/

Above is the link for the event. I have been tasked with "enhancing the experience" and would like to see if there would be an interest in a Zombie Gathering for the event. I will cover all attendance fees up to 100 zombies if we can get that many. As well as any safety equipment IE: Safety Glasses and hearing protection if in those areas and would like to watch the shooters.

This is our first such event and these events are wildly popular across the US. I want it to be more than people just showing up to shoot at targets. I am trying to develop a "world went to hell and its time to clean it up" type enviornment. We have the land and the desire to make this the premier event on the east coast for sportsmen. People have been salivating over this event for over a year when it was first mentioned.

All of your interaction would be well behind the safety lines and we have over 65 Range Safety Officers at the event to ensure it is a safe, fun event for all in attendance.

At this time I have created many static props, groundbreakers, etc. but would love to get real live (as alive as possible) zombies that would enjoy showing off their skills of being undead. You can greet the folks as they come in, hang out and otherwise BS with other zombie enthusiasts in the area.

If you are interested in this event please contact me via email: icuffu@gmail.com

I will fill you in on all the details. I am located in Lancaster, PA and depending on number of zombies I may be able to comandeer transport as well.

There will be food, fun, raffles for Wounded Warrior Project and a great group of appreciative people to have you around.

Thanks again,
PHNOMNE
Old 09-29-2010, 01:45 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Just wanted to add since some have contacted and asked. You will not be expected to shoot, unfortunately those positions are already bought. You will be able to participate in other activities they have such as an axe throw, etc. and win prizes with the proceeds benefitting Wounded Warrior Project.

Some other highlights for the event:
There are several stages with each one recreating a scene of sorts from different zombie movies.

The list so far:
Butcher Shop
Flight of the Dead
Shawn of the Dead
Zombie Strippers
Dead Snow
Night of the living dead
to name a few.