Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States West Region) > The Oregon Zombie Walks

Old 04-03-2006, 11:55 PM
christopheranglin

Default Zombie walk in Eugene, OR

Me and some friends had our first zombie walk here in eugene on valentines day starting in a graveyard at the University of Oregon campus and made our way to downtown stopping at about 10 bars and 1 hospital along the way. there wasn't very many of us but we had a great time with it. this time we're putting more effort into having one on Easter I expect it to be pretty damned big. We mostly use myspace and beer to organize.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:55 AM
nico_none

Default Screwgene

Helllll yeah!!! :twisted:
Old 09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Site AdminModerator

Default 2007 Zombie Walk - please call me Matthew "PappaSmurf&q

2007 Zombie Walk - please call me Matthew "PappaSmurf" ASAP.
503-821-5234 work M-F 12-3pm or weekend cell 503-875-9874 leave a message if no answer.

SATB (ScreamAtTheBeach.com) would like to sponsor this years walk plus have the Zombie Dance Troop Attend. Expect 50-100 peeps from SATB and also have connections to the rap group "Tragedy 503" which should bring out another 100-300 people to the event. SATB has a Zombie Night planned for after the walk the night of Sat. 10-20-07. $100 prize for best costume and free Brain Jello, and more!!
Talked to the owner of last years participating art gallery and he is interested in having a role as well this year. I can print flyers and produce/air commercials for the event. Would love to meet with the group that has headed this up the past two years. I have also applied to the Guiness Book of World Records for an attempt to set the record for largest Zombie Lurch/Walk on Saturday 10-18-2008!

I work just next to Pioneer Courthouse Square and have access to a meeting/conference room to discuss plans for the event. It is located in the Fox Tower building just SW of the square. Also have a contact with local TV/Radio peeps who are interested in covering the event.

Thanks,
Matthew "PappaSmurf"

Matthew "PappaSmurf"
PappaSmurf@PSPProductions.Net