Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Zombie Walks (in the United States South Region) > The Florida Zombie Walks

Old 04-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Boca/Delray Area NA/AA Zombie Walk

Hello everyone. Before I begin assembling this event, I wanted to see what kind of response I would get from people in the tri-county area. Since NA/AA is so prominent in the area, and being an active member myself, I thought it would be really cool to assemble a walk. I'm also playing around with a marathon meeting in zombie style. We could bring some flavor to to the traditional ways of doing things, and perhaps show people that we know how to have fun and aren't just a bunch of creepy junkies. Perhpaps someone that needs this program will become more attracted to it. I know before I became actively involved I had a very skewed view of what NA/AA was all about. As it turns out, if you live in Boca/Delray, it's actually a really sweet program to be apart of and sure enough keeps you sober. SO FEEDBACK GO!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

I would so be there... I just did the Melbourne,Fl Zombie walk and that was so much fun!!!! (where I live) So I would most def drive down for your event and I have a friend or two down there that would participate! ^__^
Old 04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Awesome! I'll def. keep this updated as I find more and more people to participate and a date can be decided on. Glad to see such a quick response, even if it is just one person. Rock on!
Old 05-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Wink I'm in...

I'm sure I could wrangle up a handful of folks to go along also.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Im in and i could get a couple of ppl to come as well!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Send a message via Yahoo to Bluscreens

Is there any chance someone(s) would be willing to get some video footage of all the zombies in action? I'm making a no-budget zombie short film for youtube!
Everyone is welcome to send/be a part of if they want!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Talking

I would definately be down. Ive been looking into flash mobs for a while and I definately have a fascination with zombies, so a Zombie Walk/flash mob would be amazing especially in the boca raton/delray area. As for youtube footage, I might be able to procure a camera, most sources say no though. Please keep me updated as this walk grows and time and date and location are set.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default Let's do it!

Let's do this. When is a good time for everyone to meet? Also where is a good place? Around the town center mall in Boca sounds like a perfect place to start. Sorry I haven't been on here in a little bit but I'll be checking back more often now.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

I am currently working on putting a Zombie Walk together for our fundraiser in the Delray Beach area. We are having ours on October 30th, 2010. We have so many surprises in the works. And I will be filming the entire walk and taking pics. Here is our site ....
http://www.hauntedhallsofhorror.com/ZombieWalk.html
Shoot me an email if you all are interested in it and I'll tell you my ideas! It's going to be awesome. The walk will begin and end in the Zombie Zone which is right outside our haunted house which everyone is welcome to attend. It's all for charity and we have some real good pro actors there. Our walk will culminate with a "Thriller" dance by any zombies present in the Zombie Zone!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered Zombie
ModeratorSite Admin

Default is this zombie walk still on?

Is this planned?