View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Administrator
ModeratorSite Admin

Default attn: NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES Zombie Walkers! *URGENT*

I have just been contacted by Lions Gate Films and they would like us to assemble some Zombie Walks, on Friday June 15th, in New York and Los Angeles at the premieres of their brand new horror comedy "FIDO". It looks like a really fun movie from what I've seen so far and I'm sure doing a Zombie Walk at the premieres would be a blast as well.

I know this is short notice, but just like when we were asked to organize a walk for the Megan Mullally show, I share the information with you the moment I receive it. I spoke with their promotions and publicity representatives and they said they would be willing to pay you for your participation as usual since this isn't one of our "spur of the moment" Zombie Walks. So yes, it is short notice, but you will be compensated for your time, travel and anything you have to spend on custumes and/or makeup.

If you are interested in participating in either of these events, please get back to me ASAP. I need you to EMAIL me the following information.

1) Your Name
2) Your Email
3) Your Phone #
4) Which Zombie Walk you could attend (New York or Los Angeles)
5) How many other Zombie Walkers you can bring with you (the more the better!)
6) Any rough estimates on how much $$ you will need to cover all of your expenses.

Please EMAIL this information to:
webmaster@i-mockery.com

Please include "Zombie Walk for FIDO" in the subject line. The sooner you can send this information to me, the better.

Thanks!