Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning!
ZombieWalk Home ZombieWalk Forums ZombieWalk Blog Contact ZombieWalk's Owner

Go Back   Zombiewalk.com - Your source for all Zombie Walk and Zombie Flash Mob planning! > Blogs > Cfr5

Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.

New ZombieWalk.com!

Posted 09-08-2009 at 10:13 AM by Cfr5
Welcome to the new ZombieWalk.com! The forum software has been upgraded from phpBB to vBulletin, adding more features than can be properly counted.

All users of the phpBB board should find that their usernames and passwords are still in service at this new board. Forums, threads, and posts have been preserved.

Should you have any questions or problems, please email -RoG- at webmaster@i-mockery.com.
Posted in ZombieWalk News
Views 270723 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Hi I'm wanting info on upcoming San Antonio TX walks if anybody has info please contact me.
  2. Old
    Lisa, click on the "Forums" link at the top of the page and you'll find a Zombie Walk board for Texas in there. You'll probably find the info you're looking for in there. If not, just make a post and somebody will help you out. Enjoy the walk!
  3. Old
    im waiting for the south jersey walk. first time going with my zombies obsessed punk friends lol. cant wait need info too.
  4. Old
    I can't wait for the Austin zombie walk!
  5. Old
    I want to have a zombie walk on the beach, when the old people have there group walk.It would be hella fun to come from the other direction and scare the shit out of them. don't you think ? (Daytona Beach,FL.)